Product Management Features
Automate the product management process; centralize all product portfolio information and maintain a living product requirements document.
OneDesk provides a cleaner and more effective approach to the crucial process of product management. Our software puts the whole product-team on the same page, including customers, engineers, product managers, marketing and executives.
Here’s how OneDesk helps you manage the Product Development Lifecycle:
Reach out to your customers & stakeholders and capture their feedback
- Ask for suggestions from your customer base at large, or hone in on a few named customers whose opinions matter to your organization.
- Allow your customers to vote for the ideas they like. The best ideas rise to the top.
- Hurdle product-decision roadblocks by quickly polling customers, partners and employees.
- Allow (or disallow) customers to track their suggestions. Optionally open up your road map communications and maintain customer interest in your upcoming products and services.
- Collaborate one-on-one with a customer to clarify any details. Keep the resulting conversation centralized and in one place for future reference.
Generate product requirements from feedback
- Tag the feedback and from it, link them to requirements.
- Full traceability means you will always know why a requirement is in the PRD. Receive notifications of upstream changes that could affect product decisions.
- Make the difficult feature trade-offs based on real-world data by evaluating and comparing them using hard numbers. Commit your limited resources to building the features that are the most profitable, popular, satisfy the most customers, or align with your business goals.
- Maintain a tight fit between what you need to build, and what is being built by connecting requirements to the appropriate individuals.
Create project tasks and put a time-line on getting results fast
- Put your product roadmap on a timeline, by linking what needs to be done with the tasks that get it done.
- Connect your product management with your project management, to align priorities and eliminate wasted effort.
- Get the data you need to make product decisions by quickly launching workflow requests for revenue estimates and effort estimates.
- Deliver visibility into the product decision-making process and get the whole team working together to make the product a success.
- Collaborate and schedule resources across multiple projects and subcontractors by securely sharing selected product data.
- Sophisticated PPM tools allow you to collapse the project schedule. Track performance with timesheets and standard project management metrics.